Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fanfare Music Festival On Europe Day












































Bucharest celebrates Europe Day!
“Fanfare music festival”
On Europe Day, celebrated on May 9, countries like Spain, Holland, France, Italy, Malta, Bulgaria, Poland, Switzerland, the UK and Turkey accepted the invitation to join the Romanian military band festival, consisting of Music Army Band and Music Navy Band.
The Fanfare Music Festival – will take place on 9 and 10 May, in the following locations: Union Square, University Square, Historic Downtown, Military, Cişmigiu and Constitution Square.

1 comment:

Fram Actual said...

There is an old song from the 1920s or 1930s which turns up occasionally in old films. It is called, "I Love a Parade." I know I do. I think most people do .... love a parade, I mean.

You have created an excellent photographic memory of this Europe Day parade, Daliana. I particularly love the shot of the man in the crowd waving the huge Romanian flag. I instinctively like this individual and admire him. I also would compliment him on his strength and endurance to do what he is doing. I am sure these qualities come from his heart as much as from his arms.

Congratulations, on another excellent series.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...